Monday, January 09, 2006

Undergraduate Education

I graduated from Long Beach High School in Long Beach, MS, and I began college at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL, in June 2000. I also took classes at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Jefferson Davis Campus (JD) in Gulfport, MS. I graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) in August 2005 summa cum laude with a BS in Biological Sciences.

I liked South Alabama, but left in order to attend USM because USM offered more courses in Biology. I did several of my pre-requisite medical school courses at JD because the classes were smaller, and I liked the profs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chief Howling Wolf said...

I spent 2 years at USA in a Ph.D. program and really fell in love with Mobile. Unfortunately my major professor left and i had no more funding.

Funny how life pushes you to make decisions you waver on (like pursing medicine instead of a Ph.D.!).

Your blog is really interesting. I hope you continue to post about your med school experiences.

Sunday, July 2, 2006 at 10:55:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home