Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Day in the Life of Dog

Dog waits anxiously for me to come home all day (you can feel the excitement)...

Then, Dog discovers that I have an interesting evening planned. I am teaching her about flow cytometry and monoclonal antibodies. Dog pretends to be interested...


Before long, Dog can't hide the fact that I am boring her to sleep and begins to yawn...


Eventually Dog gets comfy...

And does what anyone would do when faced with learning about flow cytometry and monoclonal antibodies...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the progression of boredom to super boredom. Is it tough taking care of a dog while in your second year? I got a cat and it's pretty easy I find now to neglect him now. Also I think it's really helpful for pre-meds that you wrote about your process to med school!

Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 11:09:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my previous comment never went through. Anyways, I like the progression from bored to even more bored haha. I hope you don't mind but I linked your blog on mine :)

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 7:56:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home