Friday, November 16, 2007

Good news to report

Not only did I pass all my exams this block, I actually did very well on several of them. It gives me hope that I actually have what it takes even though I am a bit lazy. Laziness and medical school do not mix well. Sometimes I feel like the illegitimate child of an already dysfunctional family full of over achievers.

I guess we all have our place, and at least this little family accepts me, flaws and all.

Biochemistry is my worst class. Because it is the bane of my existance, I put off studying for it until the last minute. You can't cram in medical school, and my biochem grade reflects my cramming nature. When I mentioned that I didn't care if I failed biochem because I could go to summer school, a friend reminded me that if I passed it this year, I will never have to take another biochem class again. Sounds nice, doesn't it? Never again. Gave me a little kick in the butt to pull this out. I just worry about the comprehensive exams. I just have to get 70 on better on them to get out biochem. I am well on my way to never having another biochem class again in my life. On a lighter note, I dreamed I was in love with one of my biochem profs last night. I know you are dying to know which one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home