Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pitiful & Sad

An email I received: We have a particular course that's about to begin here in a few weeks and the faculty is pretty insistent that students pay attention during lecture. That being said, I have heard old stories of how the faculty would call students out if they were playing games, looking around on the internet (about stuff not pertaining to lecture), etc. during class. I have also heard of them going to the extreme of taking up the student's computer right then and there, taking it to the dean's office, and then making you go get it only to have a small little note put in your file about professionalism. Also, these professors are more likely to take it out on the entire class during a test if they feel like we're not paying attention. So I just wanted to kind of let everyone know to be mindful about what you're doing during lecture. Hope everyone is doing well and if there is anything I can do to help out, just let me know. Thanks guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home