Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tag

Denise tagged me, and it took me forever to get around to writing this...
Once you’ve been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself.
1. At night, when I get up to go to the bathroom. I always look out my bathroom window and think that some alien or monster or ax murder is about to slam into the window and try to get me. So I pull the shower curtain closed so I can’t see out the window and scare the sh*t out of myself.
2. I talk to the squirrels in my yard. I yell at them because I know they eat my flowers. Yesterday, I saw one stealing the insulation from under my house to go build him a little nest. It looked like he had a big piece of cotton candy in his mouth.
3. I make up a different name for Mike about 5 times a day. He doesn’t seem to mind. (Batman, Hooker, Pacman, Cooter Brown etc.)
4. I religiously read postsecret.com every Sunday. Feels taboo to read secrets.
5. I hate taking showers. If I lived in the mountains without another soul around to smell me, I would only bathe once a week instead of daily.
6. I pet all kinds of things. This week, I got to pet a frog in my backyard and a crawfish. Poor crawfish - he was just about to get cooked. I wanted to take him home and make him a pet, but I realized that I could not save the hundred plus crawfish in the cooler.
7. I once had a pet crawfish. Mom brought him home to me. Told me that he was the last one in the barrel at the seafood market. He had a good life and was released into the ditch in the back yard.
8. I love to garden, and I am always afraid to tell people that because it is an old people sport.
9. I secretly fear that people really don’t like me, but I don’t really care that they don’t like me. Did that make sense?
10. I have more skinny clothes than fat clothes and can’t figure out why I keep all of them hoping that I will wear them again one day. They are just taking up space.
(PS - 11. I ran this through the spell checker just so Denise couldn’t say I didn’t. hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home