Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer

What a year. Great friends, hard work, and success. I am so happy to have more time to myself over the next few weeks. It is an amazing feeling to have accomplished so much. Many people I know are working their arse off this summer, building their resume. On the other hand, I decided to listen to all the people who told me to do the things I really want to do and not just work and do research until I have to commit to the dull life again. In a way, we are all overachievers and sometimes forget to take the time out to relax and enjoy life, but instead are always looking for the next opportunity. I have yet to meet anyone who told me that their summer projects landed them something incredible later in life. I am happy. Very happy to enjoy myself and be lazy whenever I want. I have a good life, but I doubt I will feel this way in six weeks. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite me when I need a puffy resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home