Friday, May 16, 2008

Around the world in 80 days...

I have 80 days. 80 days to what? 80 days until I have any definite plans in my life again. 80 days are too many to plan at one time. So, I am focusing on the first 30 days. What can you do to improve your life in 30 days? (Or at least, make your life resemble the normalicy that it had 8 months ago.) Everything feels like it is out of whack (maybe because it is out of whack?). Everything came to a screeching halt yesterday. The stop forced me to mull over everything that I have put on hold. Forced me to face some embarrasing truths. Forced me to realize that I have abandoned the people who loved me and most likely didn't give them any explanation. Hopefully, they realize how much the events in my life have had to shape the way I live, and I will be forgiven. I know I will be forgiven. My friends and family love me even if I temporarily abandoned them for my ever increasing work load and problems. I feel like Jackson is a world away from my friends. Jackson is my own place. The place where I keep my own problems and fears and worries. The place I conduct my life that seperates me from the rest of the world.

I have 80 days to make the most of all the opportunities I have.

The world is so open to me. I have everything I want. I live a simple life. I enjoy what I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home