Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Great Physics Class!

Since everyone is always looking for great profs, there is one that I would like to highly recommend. Mr. Kenneth Bagwell teaches at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College's Jefferson Davis Campus in Gulfport, MS. He is an awesome teacher. I tried to take physics before his class and couldn't keep up. Mr. Bagwell has a way of bringing physics to an everyday level. I felt like I learned most everything I needed to know for the MCAT. If you are a physics major, his class may not be for you. If you are interested in physics and want to know the basics really, really well, then Mr. Bagwell is for you. He explains a concept and then repeatedly walks you through solutions until you know exactly how and why it works. He was perfect for me! There were plenty of people in my class who didn't always follow what he said, but I really understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home