Friday, May 05, 2006

Driving, driving and more driving...

I have spent the last month on the road. I visited my dad in Corpus Christi, TX and we drove to San Antonio and San Marcus to go shopping. I worked in Houston for three days. Then I drove all the way back to Mississippi to have a luncheon with the associate dean of medical school admissions (Dr. Case) and all of my future class mates from USM. I was surprised there were only 5 of us at the luncheon (all girls). I enjoyed meeting everyone. Then, I drove all the way back to Austin, TX to go to a family wedding. In route, I stopped in Houston to visit the museum of natural science and the body works exhibit. It was amazing to see dissected bodies, nerves, and blood vessels in a way that you have never experienced before. I drove back to the MS gulf coast and then on to Jackson, MS, to start looking for a house. I was very disappointed. There were very few houses available in my price range close to the school. I only looked at one house. I did meet a few more of my class mates that are currently M1s. They were looking for room mates. My Realtor reassures me that I will find a house before school starts, but I figure that I need to look at apartments for back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home