Friday, April 07, 2006

Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship

I am applying for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship. It requires a lot of essay writing and too much personal information, but I have finally finished putting my package together. The scholarship is outstanding. The foundation awards approximately 65 scholarships worth up to $50K per year for up to 6 years for graduate school. I will slowly be adding my essays to my blog. Some of them are repeats of my AMCAS application essays, but many are new. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sunny,

I was wondering how did it go with the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship. I was recently nominated for it; sadly, they did so way too late. They nominated me at the beginning of December (two week before finals), and the application is due at the end of January.
I would very much appreciate if You could share your experience with me, and maybe how to go about it.
School doesn't start until the end of January, so I'm doing it all on my own.

Thanks for your time.


My e-mail is ancorabeaner@gmail.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 10:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home